Stories of Finding Love in Unexpected Places
These stories will amuse, encourage, and inspire you to reflect on ways you’ve been shown love, and to consider how you might show more love in the future.
The men, women, and children in these stories experience love in ways they’d never have thought of, from people they might not normally have noticed, and in surprising places:
- on the wrong side of the tracks in small-town Ontario
- beside a wood burning stove in the Central African Republic
- in the words of an old letter in a New Brunswick house
- next to a burned-out Saskatchewan farmhouse
- upon a deserted country road in British Columbia
- adjacent to a chopped-down jackfruit tree in the Philippines
- over a table in an empty Alberta restaurant
- at a bus stop in a Quebec city
- from the bombed-out ruins of a house in the Netherlands
In a world that seems consumed with busyness, these heartfelt stories will take you to a quiet place and remind you that simple acts of love can make a lifetime of difference.
“As we emerged into an open grassy area, Champ suddenly went ballistic.”
Author Bio: David Kitz is an award-winning author and a contributor of the short story entitled, CHAMP! on page 171 of Hot Apple Cider with Cinnamon.
For more information on the book purchase visit: https://www.davidkitz.ca/bookcart/index.php?route=product/product&path=64&product_id=63